Why is health & safety training important?
Over 200 people are killed each year as a result of accidents in the workplace and over 1 million people, are injured and/or suffer illnesses caused by or made worse by their work.
The prevention of accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work. As an employer the training and competence of employees is valuable.
SSS can provide a wide range of training courses. We have a bank of trainers and training providers who are able to accommodate the presentation of courses in house or a specific venues (dependant upon the course) on the following courses:-
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work (Initial and Refresher)
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) initial and refresher
- SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) initial and refresher
- IOSH Working Safely, IOSH Directing Safely, IOSH Managing Safely
- Manual Handling
- Fire Marshall
- Risk Assessments
- CDM Awareness
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- CSCS / ECA / JIB Applications
- CPCS Applications, Plant Training
- NPORS Plant Training
- Health and Safety Touch Screen Tests (CSCS, ECA, JIB)
- PASMA Tower Scaffold Training
- IPAF Training
- Safe use of Ladders and Stepladders
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Face Fit Testing
Where companies are CITB registered we can assist with the completion of the grant refund forms.
BESPOKE training courses can be prepared specifically for your companies needs or the task in hand.
Contact us today for an informal chat and see how SSS can help and advise your business with it’s health and safety training in Nottingham and across the UK.